Thursday, April 1, 2010

Annie Get Your Gun

Character: Ensemble
Director: C. Michael Perry
Location: Spanish Fork High School
Year: 1985
My first Community production. Myself and a few others were placed behind the dessert table during a ballroom dance number. Although I knew we were on stage performing a professional show I couldn't help but slip a few cookies to my mouth for the nibbling. I thought I was being unprofessional but my mom said I was being right in character. Looking back now I understand what she meant but for an 8 or so year old I wasn't sure what she was referring to.
I also had my first speaking role in the same number. I was so nervous I don't think anyone heard me past the front of the stage. The big theater was so much larger than the little one I was used to working on!

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment