Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disney's Beauty & the Beast


Character: Monsieur D'arque (In black, far right)
Director: Anna Murdock
Location: Spanish Fork High School
Year: 2006
Old man character #6.
I was suffering from back problems during the run of this show so I really relied on the cane. Honestly, with my back problems, it was typecasting. My only real worry was when I had to jump off of the stage and run up the aisle at the end. Let's just say, that cane had to move as quickly as I could!
My wife and I also had to drive for an hour to get to the theater for practices and performances as we live now in Salt Lake, an hour away from Spanish Fork.
That's dedication!

Plotting the fate of Belle's father with Gaston and LeFou.


Nothing like a town riot to bring a conniving plot into fruition...

No comments:

Post a Comment